Event is FINISHED
Workshop Facilitation for Women
In this women-only workshop, we will focus on mindsets and practices which help to boost confidence, relevance, and adaptability while facilitating a workshop.
The workshop will cover
- Increasing your range/bringing more of yourself to the way you facilitate
- Practical ways you can co-create with your participants to ensure high engagement
- Strategies to deal with difficult participants
This highly-active workshop is for women who facilitate workshops and want to increase the level of skill, confidence and effectiveness of their facilitation.
Workshop (3pm - 630pm) followed by a chocolate and wine reception (645 - 730pm).
Catch all three workshops by Belina
- [Aug 29] Workshop Facilitation for Women
- [Aug 30] Co-creation skills for entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, change agents, and activators
- [Aug 30] Using Improv to Save the World: A workshop for people interested in changing things for the better
Your instructor: Belina Raffy
U.K.-based applied improv coach Belina Raffy co-founded a global learning adventure which involved hundreds of people in over 14 cities around the world.
She is currently writing a book "Using improv to save the world (and me)". She teaches at the Berlin School of Life the course "How to Change the World".
Find out more about Belina at https://www.maffick.com/#who-is-belina
Questions? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event description was updated. Diff#268552 2017-08-10 04:57:15
Want to find more groups and events like this?